Topics: Scott reviews the book Zero Down Your Debt – Reclaim your income and build a life you’ll love.
– Carlos (Ramona, CA) has started a new job and needs to pick from a 401(a), 457(b) or Roth 457(b) plan.
– Jacob is 36 years old with $134k of debt and an inherited IRA valued at $35k. He asks if he should cash out the IRA and apply it towards the debt.
– What can you find at the dollar store?
– Are target date funds better than DIY investing?
– Benjamin (Ivory Coast) got a big inheritance and wants to invest in a business.
– Renee (Monroe, OH) is getting started with investing and asks about which funds to invest in.
– Follow up for Rafael (NYC) on if Vanguard employees invest in Vanguard index funds.
– Tyrone (San Francisco, CA) and his wife are debt free!
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Zero Down Your Debt –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question