Topics: How much of your take home pay do you live on?
– Kelli can’t come up with a downpayment for a townhouse.
– Alicia (Caribbean) wants to start investing.
– Nicholas (Louisiana) is deciding between checking accounts.
– How to save on medical expenses.
– Meremine is about to have her electricity turned off.
– Paul (Australia) is doing what it takes to become debt free.
Links mentioned on the show:
Lions’ Glover Quin lives on 30 percent of take-home pay, uses rest to invest in future –
Save On Medical –
Office of Community Services –
Utility bill assistance –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question