Topics: Martin is nineteen, stuck in a rut and is trying to break free.
– Brian (Pittsburg, PA) is trying to create a mid-month budget.
– Brian (Pittsburgh, PA) has seven credit cards and asks if it’s too many.
– What is the biggest factor in how much you pay for groceries?
– Rafael (New York, NY) wants to know what are the best and safest investments other than the stock market?
– Jason asks what to do if you use some of your emergency fund.
Links mentioned on the show:
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question