Topics: What is YODO and what do you need to know about it?
– A new perk for business travelers.
– Peggy makes $41,000 and is a financial pinch being a single mom with three kids and a mortgage. She asks for guidance on getting out of debt.
– Laura (Texas) has an employer retirement plan with Vanguard and has been asked to switch. She thinks she might lose her job and wonders if she should wait it out.
– My Fearless Forecast – You’re going to lose money if you listen to the financial talking heads.
– Tate asks what type of accounts have compounding.
– Red Alert! – A new scam for auto owners to be aware of.
– Grayson paid off $50,000 in debt!
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Upside Travel –
Grayson Bell, Debt Roundup –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question