Topics: Every day you’re faced with choosing between time vs. money. What are the factors to consider when deciding? How can the decision lead to more happiness?
– Our July challenge is here. Just one more! Day, that is.
– Ty (California) is confused on ETF investing vs. index fund investing.
– The days of the Honda Fit are now numbered. Katie has requested a new car.
– Nick has a friend who wants to buy a used car and asks for some tips on how to do it.
– Rich is a college junior and feels the stock market is too risky to invest in.
– Wendy moved her kids out of America. Here’s what happened.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Cost of missing out on the best days of the stock market –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question