Topics: Scott’s afraid of heights but it didn’t stop him from parasailing off a 1,000 FT cliff in Switzerland. How can you overcome the fears of the decisions you’re making today that will ripple through the rest of your life?
– Adam (St. Louis, MO) is 29 with 3 kids with a lot of financial priorities and needs some guidance on ordering them.
– JohnnyIPA (Lincoln, NB) has a follow up question on his whole life insurance policy and the cash value inside it.
– Josh is starting to earn a good commission at his job but has a problem with overspending.
– Medical marijuana ETFs are coming – what’s all the buzz about?
– John (Ohio) is 56 with $600k in a 457(b) and asks about recommended stock/bond split for his age and retirement goals.
– Phil has maxed out his Roth IRA and wonders where to put extra investment money.
– Helen (BBQ Capital of the World) is having challenges focusing on paying down debts.
– Chris has a HELOC about to reset to 8% and wonders what he should do about it.
– Quote of the day from Steve Vai.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Jump off a perfectly good cliff –
Whole life insurance –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question