Topics: Can buying one new piece of clothing cause financial ruin? Hear the story of how It did for one person.
– D. (India) is 49 years old and asks for feedback on his financial plan so he can provide for his autistic daughter after he passes away.
– What to look for in private student loans.
– Linda (Arizona) is in retirement, living on social security, and stuck not knowing what to do.
– Everyone needs to know the most important words when dining out with friends.
– How your credit score affects a car loan.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question