Topics: Why some people almost always feel secure about their decisions.
– Daniel (Buffalo, NY) has a son graduating from college and wants to know if he should keep a life insurance policy for him.
– Steve asks about TIAA vs a full commission brokers.
– Maggie (Chicago, IL) is planning on buying a new home and is figuring out how to finance it.
– Where to buy cheap prescription eyeglasses.
– Josh (Indianapolis, IN) is deciding what to do with his money.
– Ed (Silicon Valley, CA) asks about paying off his house.
– Lynn gets comped for bad service.
Links mentioned on the show:
Zenni Optical –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question