Topics: Scott finds more bad advice given out by the financial pied pipers.
– Autumn submits a marriage proposal.
– Adam (Minnesota) asks about dividing money between a 401k and Roth IRA.
– Clydeisha wants to leave one of her jobs to spend more time with her son.
– Al (Northern California) asks where to invest for his kids college education.
– Scott gets a great offer that will cost you money.
– Natalie can’t make her budget work.
– Tony’s only debt is his mortgage!
– Harold (Newport News, VA) asks about refinancing a home to create some buffer.
– Today’s show is brought to you by the letter L.
Links mentioned on the show:
Utah College Savings Plan –
College cost calculator –
Lanai Cat Sanctuary –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question