On today’s show: There are two types of insurance that can make or break a financial plan, and very few people have them. Are you covered?
– Ann is about to be debt free and asks for some final advice on tackling her remaining debts.
– GIselle (Miami, FL) is juggling a lot of debts and Chapter 13 bankruptcy and needs some guidance on what to do.
– Anonymous has a company matched 401(k) to 6% and wonders why they keep bothering him to increase the contribution to 10%.
– Justin asks why people who draw Social security and Supplemental Security Income struggle.
– Monica (Ypsilanti, MI) is in a small town where jobs are hard to come by and is trying to get ahead.
– Max asks if Scott has found favor with the man-bun crowd.
– We tried Blue Apron, here’s what happened.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question