Topics: Are 150 million Americans saving for retirement going to be hurt?
– La Forge (Parts Unknown) asks about the differences between ETFs and index funds if they hold the same stuff.
– Jason is shifting his investments from a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA and wonders if he should convert his existing traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
– Where are they know? An update on Jordan and Martin.
– Making 6 small changes for better habits saved Tyler and Jaquiline $1,200 a month.
– James and his wife are deciding between putting 5% down on a house with a 30-year mortgage or saving 20% down and doing a 10-15 year mortgage.
– How is Katie coming along with our 1950’s fixer upper?
– What are the best renovations for your money in 2017?
– Brian celebrates one year of creating more margin in his life.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
How changing small habits saved this couple $1,200 a month –
The Renovations That Will Pay Off the Most for Your Home in 2017 –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question