Topics: Mark (Michigan) is deciding on having a mission of leisure.
– Lee (Kansas City, MO) asks how much of a young person’s investments should be in international stocks?
– Forget Helium, is it time to buy either?
– Roger (Orlando, FL) asks about the power of compound interest if you have multiple investments.
– Austin and his fiance are considering a home purchase in the future and ask about how canceling a credit card would impact their credit scores.
– Chris has a high expense target date fund in his 401(k) and wonders if picking other lower cost mutual funds would be better.
– What is the most important home buying question you can ask?
– Michael shares his debt success story.
– Quote of the day from Marilyn Manson.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Joshua Becker on home buying advice –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question