Topics: Scott reveals the not-so-secret tip all successful people do to become and stay successful. It’s simple, but it ain’t easy. But anyone can do it.
– Rafael (New York) believes that Vanguard employees are not putting their money where their mouth is. What does Vanguard have to say about this?
– Tyrone (San Francisco, CA) has a follow up to how he and his wife plan on saving up for their house.
– Michael is age 59 with $60,000 in debt and is considering canceling disability insurance to speed up the debt payoff.
– Carlos (Ramona, CA) has started a new job and needs to pick from a 401(a), 457(b) or Roth 457(b) plan.
– The #1 piece of advice for retirement investors.
– One phone call that saved me from a potential $5,000 mistake.
– Christopher needs help making a dent in student loans.
– Would you pass the marshmallow test?
– A quick and easy way to simplify your budget.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Disability statistics –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question