Topics: Scott reviews a book that provides a road map on how to use debt to your advantage so you can accumulate more wealth. Will this map get you to where you want to go?
– Matt has a 403(b) and is not eligible for a Roth IRA. He asks if he can take money out of the 403(b) and do a backdoor Roth.
– If you’re an AT&T wireless user you need to hear about this deal.
– Jason is starting a small business and deciding between a SEP IRA and how to invest on his own.
– Neelix asks about setting up an HSA.
– John (Ohio) wants to retire early and needs to withdraw money from his retirement accounts early.
– What might be holding you back from getting a promotion?
– Listeners share what their definition of financial freedom is.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Comparison chart of Single 401(k) vs. SEP IRA –
CareerBuilder survey on stumbling blocks to earning a promotion –
IRS Rules for SEPP –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question