Topics: What is the most important asset you have?
– Patrick (Washington D.C.) asks where to stash an emergency fund.
– Renee hates her job in the school system and wants out.
– S asks what stocks should he invest in.
– Today’s show is brought to you by the letter B – for Budget.
– Jason asks when to get long-term care (LTC) insurance.
– Dolores is saving $500 because of a balance transfer.
Links mentioned on the show:
How to get started investing without a lot of money –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question