On today’s show: Jar Jar Binks (anonymous, parts uknown) is 25, earns $33,000/year and is trying to figure out how best to divide up his income.
– Dave (Bismarck, ND) parents must take required minimum distributions (RMDs) but don’t need the money. He asks what their options are.
– 2018 is going to bring a wave of impressive investing returns you need to be aware of.
– Tara is trying to demolish her debts while still having a life and get out of living paycheck-to-paycheck.
– The word of the year that can make all the difference in your life.
– Scott ends his Betterment experiment. Hear why.
– Kevin is a high-school senior and shares what he’s learned about money so far.
– Moneyacs share their 2018 big goals.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question