Topics: How investors are still killing their returns.
– Margarita (New York City, NY) asks about taxes on investments.
– Toki has young kids to save for.
– How NOT to pay for your kids’ college.
– JJ (Austin, TX) asks about refinancing a house.
– How NOT to save for kid’s college.
– Rubi has two credit card debts and asks which to pay off first.
– A listener in New York gets a fresh start.
Links mentioned on the show:
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question