On today’s show: The importance of tracking your net worth and what it can reveal about your life.
– Janet is ready to pay off her last debt and become debt free but has a question on dealing with a debt in collections.
– R.S. argues how a new car or truck may save you money over a used car.
– A quick update on the new tax bill.
– Carlos (Italy) is getting started investing but has limited choices based on his country of residence.
– JP (Atlanta, GA) is struggling to pay off debt.
– The December Challenge is here!
– Why you need a guide in your life.
– Another example of bad marketing.
– Scott eats grasshoppers.
– An entrepreneur with autism starts his own business.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question