We explain that having a bad credit history doesn’t mean you can’t get new credit. But also how to improve your credit rating.
Having a bad credit history doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t get credit. Solution Loans works with all sorts of specialist lenders and credit companies. Our “Quick Start” tool can help you discover what loan options may be available to you if your credit is less than perfect.
These may include:
• Doorstep Loans
• Guarantor Loans
• Logbook Loans
• Homeowner Loans
• Car Finance
• Credit Cards
Any credit will still depend on affordability checks. Take a look at our Quick Start tool to check out your loan options.
So, how do you go about improving your credit score?
• Pay your bills on time
• Don’t miss payments or default on debt
• Pay off your credit card bill in full each month
• Don’t change address or job too frequently
• Honour repayment schedules agreed for previously defaulted debt
Get started cleaning up your credit history today – and in the meantime don’t forget, you may still be able to get credit. Discover your loan options by using our Quick Start tool NOW!
▶️ ON OUR WEBSITE & “MONEY MATTERS” BLOG
– Bad Credit Loans: http://www.solution-loans.co.uk/bad-c…
– No Credit Check Loans: http://www.solution-loans.co.uk/no-cr…
– How to get credit if you rent your home or have bad credit: http://www.solution-loans.co.uk/blog/…
– What to do about a bad credit rating: http://www.solution-loans.co.uk/blog/…
– Make your regular purchases on a bad credit credit card: http://www.solution-loans.co.uk/blog/…
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SolutionLoan…
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/solutionloansuk
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/solutionloans/
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/solutionloansYT
▶️ ABOUT SOLUTION-LOANS.CO.UK
Solution Loans is a leading UK online credit broker. We started in 2005 with the express mission of providing people with information and online tools to help them make smarter financial decisions.
We’re fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our credit broking service is FREE to use; there are NO UPFRONT FEES. In most situations the deals you will get will be AS GOOD AS GOING DIRECT, although you should also have more choice than if you went direct.