Topics: When should you ask for help?
– Natalie wants to start a thrift store.
– John (Michigan) is tackling debt using the debt snowball.
– Bill (Pennsylvania) wonders if dollar cost averaging is good for lump sum investing.
– Greg (North Carolina) is looking for handyman work.
– Is Michael Phelps talented?
Links mentioned on the show:
Vanguard Study of Dollar Cost Averaging vs. Lump Sum –
This 23-year-old gave up a corporate job to make $5,000 a month reselling thrift store clothes through an app:
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question