Topics: The fake math behind leasing an expensive car. How to avoid the deception and becoming a victim of all flash and no cash.
– Adrienne is in deep credit card debt and asks for help.
– Nuno has a question on asset allocation for couples.
– Yelp for Banks – Big banks are looking to silent consumer complaints. But they are doing it for you of course!
– Robots might be taking your job over soon.
– Why you should switch to a credit union.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Consumer finance complaint database –
7 Steps To Leasing A Lamborghini –
National Foundation for Credit Counseling –
TIAA Annuity –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question