Topics: Some experts say to pay for college with your Roth IRA, while others say a 529 is best. What are the pros and cons of each and which is best?
– Tips for facing final exams.
– HW is working with a fee-only planner who got him into some funds owned by the advisor’s company, and asks if this behavior is normal.
– Ashley wants to know how to stop compulsive buying.
– Nicole (Columbus, OH) and her husband earn $200k a year and asks about how to prioritize their retirement account contributions.
– C (Maine) has over $1M in net worth and asks about estate planning, living wills and revocable living trusts.
– What do teens want?
– Larry and his wife paid off $192,000 in debt!
– Quote of the day from Zig Ziglar.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Roth IRAs Knock Out 529 Plans –
529 Plans Trump Roth IRAs –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question