Topics: What is Pascal’s wager and how does it apply to managing your money? Wager right and you’re sitting pretty. Wager wrong and your dead broke.
– An update on Scott’s letter to AT&T’s CEO regarding the overcharge on a cell-phone bill.
– Charlie asks about a particular investing app and if it’s worth trying.
– The imperial federal government can change any rule or law at any time – how should you prepare yourself for the inevitable?
– Kevin (Seattle, WA) provides a detailed financial goals plan and asks if the steps make sense.
– Jake is concerned about his emergency fund not keeping pace with inflation.
– What are the millennials doing that bought Snapchat? Getting a hard earned lesson which is a good thing.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Witt Actuarial Services –
Glenn Daily –
James Hunt –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question