Topics: Three people you must have in your life and in your cell phone.
– Gail and her husband are 35 with $160k in retirement savings and asks about converting a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
– Pension manager gets caught stealing from investors.
– Jade is 32, living paycheck-to-paycheck, and her husband isn’t helping with the budget.
– Jared (Dirty South) is interested in Tasty Trade.
– 2016 8-second year in review.
– Today’s show is brought to you by the letter R for Recession Proof.
– Walk tall and the world will look up to you.
Links mentioned on the show:
Pension executive blowing investor funds on drugs, sex, and bribes –
How to get your husband to budget –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question