Topics: Financial independence is 20% knowledge, 80% behavior. Your brain can trick you into poor decisions. Watch out for these deceptions to keep more of your hard earned money.
– Ingmar lost $220,000 – the bulk of his savings – in a pump and dump scam. Could you be next?
– Pastors sue Coca-Cola in what could be the dumbest lawsuit in history.
– Ric (San Antonio, TX) asks for a financial check-up on his retirement savings.
– Laria (Melbourne, Australia) asks If everyone invests in index funds won’t the market returns go down?
– DJ (Cali) leased an electric car and has come out ahead on the deal. He share’s how he made it work.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Present value of an annuity calculator –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question