– Lena (Wheeling, IL) is trying to figure out her investment options in her HSA.
– How to get ahead by netweaving instead of networking.
– Henry (CT) has a 30 year fixed loan with a $225k balance and asks about refinancing with a VA Hybrid ARM.
– This company is raising prices to get rid of it’s customers.
– Daniel (Buffalo, NY) has a son graduating from college and wants to know if he should keep a life insurance policy for him.
– Karah (Cincinati, OH) is 33 and deciding how to invest between her 401(k) and HSA.
– John (Cleveland, OH) asks if he should suspend his 401k contributions to pay off debt.
– Bobby (age 32) completes a bachelor’s degree while working full time and raising 3 kids.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Trumps executive order on the DOL rule –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question