Topics: The truth about the taxes you pay.
– Steve’s car extra payments are being applied to interest and not principal.
– Area man knows exactly which relatives would be problem if he ever came into money.
– Brian (Pittsburgh, PA) asks if there is a good time to close credit card accounts.
– Danny (Ashburn, VA) wonders if ETFs are better than mutual funds.
– Rafael (New York, NY) gets an explanation of Dimensional Fund Advisors.
Links mentioned on the show:
The Onion –
How ETFs and mutual fund differences vary –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question
Download the show transcript