Topics: Scott explores why people have a hard time doing what they know they should be doing, but still don’t do.
– How to discover if someone shares the same money values as you do (before you get hitched).
– Shanna saved $300 in our savings challenge.
– Three financial tips for new college graduates.
– Scott gets pre-approved for $275,000 in business loans. Time to throw a party!
– Wall Street wants you to borrow against your investments. Why this is a terrible idea.
– Carlos (Argentina) is interested in investing but doesn’t know where to start.
– LeBron James turns $1M into $35M from buying pizza.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Pizza, pizza –
101 Questions To Ask Before You Get Engaged –
Borrowing from your investments –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question