Topics: Scott shows the simple math behind how the rich continue to get richer at a much faster rate than the middle class.
– A study shows the more expensive your wedding the more likely you are to get divorced.
– Kristin (Massachusetts) has found a fiduciary to help her parents get through retirement.
– Brandon is a college graduate with $200 to his name and asks if he should start investing.
– Elon Musk isn’t as smart as people make him out to be.
– Eddie (Houston, TX) asks about a specific insurance company compared to other insurance providers.
– Roberto has $50,000 in credit card debt and his options are limited on how to pay it off.
– Clink investing app for getting started investing.
– The South Americans (San Francisco, CA) are living the American dream.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Wedding costs and debt –
Have a dream wedding for less –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question