– What’s it like to be a landlord?
– The surprising trick that makes or breaks a budget.
– You can lead a horse to water…
– Mariah is 23 and trying to figure out if she should pay off her debts before going back to school.
– Lena (Wheeling, IL) has an HSA and needs help picking between the investment choices.
– Michael (Alameda, CA) asks how many credit cards does he really need.
– How to save money on college if you’re a high school student.
– Autumn has a 2002 Kia and is considering refinancing the car a 3rd time to get a lower interest rate but the term would be longer.
– Banks have made $900M in ATM fees.
– The social security train wreck coming.
Links mentioned on the show:
ATM and overdraft fees top $6 billion at the big 3 banks –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question