Topics: There is one word that will do more to build wealth in your life than any other. Do you know what it is?
– Nicholas has a simple tax situation and asks if the free Credit Karma tax service would be better than a $250 CPA.
– Don has $220k cash value in a whole life policy and is considering if he should switch to a term policy.
– Tim (Michigan) is figuring out a good plan for financial independence and retiring at 50 while still being able to spend time with his kids now.
– Phil has $35,000 in investments, will be looking to buy a house soon and asks where the money should be put.
– Deanna the dog walker is opening a taxable investment account and wants to know the yearly tax implications.
– You’re killing it with your 401(k), right?
– The YOLO lifestyle
– Quote of the day brought to you by Charlie Brown.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Personal Finance Scholarship –
Credit Karma Free Tax Service –
Bloomberg report on 401(k)s –
S&P 500 Historical calculator –
Witt Actuarial Services –
Glenn Daily –
James Hunt –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question