Topics: How much money do you need in retirement so that you don’t run out of money before you run out of life? And where does that number come from?
– M works for a railroad and has a question on employee stock purchase plans.
– Bill (Maryland) is deciding on the financial choices between buying a house in neighboring states where there are different property tax rates.
– Justin asks for some clarification on picking the right investment mix.
– Chris gets a win by using BillShark to save $1,000 a year.
– George responds to another listener’s situation and let’s him know he is not alone in dealing with a spouse with mental health issues.
– Aubrey (Texas) has a mom who wasn’t good with money and her mom is considering selling her house to Aubrey at a discount. What are the issues that could come up?
– Quote of the day from @ElvisPresely
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Trinity Study on Safe Withdrawal Rates –
If You Can –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question