Topics: The four stages of becoming wicked awesome at anything, including your finances, health, or a musical instrument.
– Adrienne (Telluride, CO) received an inheritance and wants to know where to put it.
– Samantha (Anaheim, CA) wants to help her parents with their money.
– Yep, I called Dow 20,000. I’m officially a genius.
– A book everyone starting a business should own to save money and grow a profitable business.
– Steve’s car died and he’s trying to figure out where to get a low-mileage, low-cost used vehicle.
– Shari (Kenosha, Wisconsin) asks about putting 10% down on a house.
– Time for the February challenge.
– What website can you use to rent anything you own to make money?
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Small Business Finance for the Busy Entrepreneur –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question