Topics: What does it really take to be financially independent? How much money do you need to save? How much can you spend in retirement? How soon can you retire?
– Tyrone (San Francisco, CA) asks how much money to anticipate spending in retirement.
– Bill (Lincoln, NE) asks how can someone that starts saving earlier and with less money end up with more money than a person that starts later.
– Danielle wants my investing strategy for 2017.
– Gerardo is 21 years old and trying to figure out how to get started investing and saving up for a house purchase.
– Gabriella has a getting out of debt question.
– Why extended car warranties are a waste of your money.
– Retire to something.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
No, the stock market doesn’t return 12% –
Early retirement calculator –
Consumer Reports on extended car warranties –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question