Topics: Scott shares tips on how to spend less for a house and end up with more home and more money.
– Digit app will now start charging $2.99 a month.
– Anne asks which IKEA kitchen designer we used for our fixer upper.
– Dan (Limerick, PA) needs a new roof and wants to know how low to go when negotiating.
– Kurt asks why there are contribution limits to retirement plans to prevent people from saving more.
– Cherene is improving her finances and wants to know the best way to become a master of her money.
– Kristine shares a money saving tip on where to rent just about anything.
– How cocoa can make you broke. Yay for chocolate!
– Quote of the day from Bill Earle.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question