On today’s show: Yes, you really can do anything you set your mind to. Scott proves it in his own life by sharing the story of creating a parody of The Office.
Watch it now:
– Scott rants about trial lawyers and the Anthem data breach that’s paying out a measly $36 to people who had their personal information stolen.
– Brendon (Milford, CT) is underwater on a condo purchased in 2005 and is trying to figure out what to do with the property.
– What not to wear to a job fair.
– Elisa (Morristown NJ) asks about the pros and cons of having her mom superfund a 529 plan for Elisa’s kid.
– A simple example of diversification to help you understand why it’s important.
– An update on Melissa Thomas and how she funds her dream of seeing Elton John.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Fannie Mae Know Your Options –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question