On today’s show: Under extreme circumstances people will do extreme things to improve their lives. How a babysitter getting shot by a stray bullet changed the course of one family’s life.
– Paul has some follow up comments on his diamond shopping expedition. What is Katie’s diamond worth after owning it for 13 years?
– Zach (Pennsylvania) is a 23-year-old starting his financial journey and asks for feedback on his plan.
– Lal (Michigan) is considering switching financial advisors because she doesn’t know if what she and her husband are invested in are the best options.
– Adelore has a follow-up question on spendthrift trusts and asks if they can be used while the grantor is alive.
– Nick is a pharmacist with $175,000 in student loans. He asks about the priorities of paying off the debts, saving for a house, and investing.
– Can you buy more happiness?
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question