Topics: Scott reviews the latest high-paying jobs for college graduates. Plus the story about one woman who’s happy sitting in a box all day earning $53,000/year.
– Felicia needs help with credit card bills, student loans, and pay day loans.
– Sandy is 63 and still working on overcoming impulse spending.
– Chris asks if employer stock purchase plans are worth it.
– Anne (Wyandotte, MI) is 23 and needs advice on investing or paying off her student loans.
– Diego (Bolivia) and wants to learn how to invest if you live outside the U.S.
– Kaycee picks up a $2,000 wine fridge for free. What are the three P’s of getting a deal?
– Mortgage lenders are fear mongering to get you to refinance.
– Quote of the day from Bon Jovi.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Callings: The Purpose and Passion of Work:
ESPP are a no brainer –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question