Topics: Tax breaks you could be missing.
– Nicole (Hotlanta, GA) asks if paying down her home is a good idea.
– Dolores (Jackson, MI) is getting ready to pit auto dealers against one another.
– No more deadspots in your home WiFi.
– Jeff asks about switching from a debit card to a credit card.
– Rich and his wife paid off $41,000 in 18-months.
Links mentioned on the show:
EERO Wirelesss –
Plume WiFi –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question
Download the show transcript