Topics: Scott talks about his family outing to the city landfill, how most of our stuff will end up there, and how consumption is linked to becoming rich. And of course Iron Man is thrown in for good measure.
– Sarah (BBQ Capital of the World) is deciding on which budgeting app to pick.
– Examples of how companies are making us spend more money.
– Jeff (Asunción, Paraguay) is 35 years old, working abroad, and is figuring out if he can skip paying capital gains taxes on some investments.
– Jennifer has $183,000 in student loan debt and trying to figure out how to attack them.
– Dustin paid off $40,529.32 in debt!
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Taxes for Expats –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question