Topics: Decisions, decisions, decisions. What’s it really take to control your finances? Scott shares how to use your inner control freak to get stuff done.
– Isaac asks about good investment funds for Roth IRAs.
– Sarah (Facebook group) wants to increase her credit score without going into debt.
– Jane (Boston, MA) is 25, has $90,000 in cash and wants to know where to put it and get good returns with low risk.
– Peppy has four kids and can’t save money.
– Where to invest now? A look into the crystal ball of one of the major news rags and why you should continue to ignore the media.
– Aletta is on disability and a limited income and asks how to achieve financial freedom.
– App for getting more tax deductions.
– Linda (Bergen County, NJ) is 56 years of age, on disability and needs financial help.
– Starbuck (Cylon occupied Caprica City) is 35, has a variety of investment accounts and asks about how to manage them.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Track deductions year round –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question