Topics: Brad (Hotlanta, GA) gets a rude awakening when looking for financial help. Scott shares insider information on the financial advisor industry.
– One couple’s picnic turns into a money saving tip for you.
– Dalton recently signed up for a 401(k) and is interested on finding income through investing.
– Karl is with a credit union that is pitching him on a low mortgage loan and he asks if it’s too good to be true.
– Bryan is making $30,000 at age 25 and asks about saving priorities.
– Geordi is considering a cross-country move and wants to know what he should consider when making the decision.
– Rashad (Norfolk, VA) is 25 and in good financial shape. He asks about getting started in real estate investing.
– Ashley is pretty good with money but wants to be debt free.
– K’mpec moved to a brand new town and is feeling down about the move. She asks about improving her job situation.
– Miguel (El Paso, TX) shares his debt success story.
– Quote of the day overhead at Walmart.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question