On today’s show: A 50,000 ton rock structure built 5,200 years ago has a lot to say about its builders.
– How to survive a jerk at work.
– Annis is trying to break out of the paycheck-to-paycheck mode but her plan isn’t working.
– Thor (Oslo, Norway) is 47-years-old, has $50,000 in debt and a $850,000 mortgage balance and asks how he should attack his debts.
– Linnis shares her financial journey as an encouragement to anyone who is struggling.
– Obi Wan asks what a proxy vote is and what you should do about it.
– What is a Certified Credit Repair Expert?
– Quote of the day from Helga (Vikings)
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question