On today’s show: A look back at the bold psychic predictions of the past few years of the financial pied pipers. Their advice COST customers an average of $60,315.91. Be warned.
– Chad points out a no minimum fund from Schwab to roll a 401(k) into.
– Sharon saves $285 on a medical bill just by asking.
– Luke wants to verify that simple index investing is superior to ‘good growth stock mutual funds pushed by the financial pied pipers.
– The great 2015 robo experiment has come to an end.
– Alexander has $40,000 in student loan debt, collectors calling him, and wants to free himself from overwhelming debt.
– Who Thought Cat Cafes Were a Good Idea?
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Schwab Total Stock Market Index Fund –
Active vs. Passive investing research studies:
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question