Topics: Mastering the fine art of public speaking.
– Joy (Chicago, IL) can’t take a board exam until she pays her tuition.
– Iris (Brooklyn, NY) asks about refinancing a mortgage.
– Jenn (Parts Unknown) makes too much money and asks where to invest.
– What are assets?
– Steve’s wife doesn’t have access to a retirement plan at work – what should she do?
– Kelly had unforeseen expenses and wants to know the best options for getting out of debt.
– Kelly got a full-time job.
Links mentioned on the show:
Bankrate Refinance Calculator –
How to get out of debt quickly –
Dispute Bills – DisputeBills.com
Talk Like Ted –
Steal The Show –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question