Topics: Mona saves $3,000 in the savings challenge. Little savings here and there add up to big bucks over time.
– Marty McFly (Hill Valley) shares his financial positions and asks Scott to poke holes in it.
– Aaron (Hotlanta, GA) has a car loan, mortgage, and student loans and asks about prioritizing investing over his debts.
– Kurt (Yorkville, IL) asks my opinion on Acorns.
– Jay’s mom is 67 and is considering her insurance options.
– Daphne asks about insurance policies you can take loans against.
– Where does the 3-month minimum of emergency fund savings come from?
– What is the Rule of 10 and how can you use it to make better purchasing decisions?
– Sarah paid of $30,000 in debt!
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question