On today’s show: Voq is in her mid 30’s and her $25,000 in credit card debt has her lost and caused her to give up hope.
– Jeff (Singer, WI) is paying his financial advisor on commissions and is wondering how much it’s costing him.
– Have you been pwned?
– Jessie (Rhode Island) is unsure of what to do after college.
– Brianna asks about dollar cost averaging and figuring out what an investment would really look like over time.
– Jason is 32 and has an old 401(k) but his new employer doesn’t have a 401(k). He asks what he should do for investing.
– Social stocks might make you feel good, but you end up with less money.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
S&P 500 Reinvestment calculator –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question