On today’s show: The latest on the cryptocurrency mania. Should you get in? Is it a bubble? An investment? A fast track to riches? Scott separates fact from fiction.
– Allyssya is going through a trial separation and trying to figure out how to get out of debt on her income.
– Sara (Plano, TX) is scared she will run out of money now that her grace period has ended for her student loans.
– Hailee is starting college early while she’s in high school and worries about figuring out how to pay for her degree.
– Yudit (Canada) is struggling to live off an $800/month pension and support herself.
– Walter has a paid off car.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Personal finance scholarship –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question