On today’s show: Life changing events can come from anywhere. What do you need to look out for to make sure you don’t miss out on opportunity.
– Lisa has $182,000 invested with a robo-advisor and asks if it’s better to move the money to a discount broker.
– Steve has a money saving tip on where to go to college for free.
– Zayd has $54,000 in debt and is trying to figure out how to save, pay off debt, and go back to school at the same time.
– Tiffany (Omaha, NE) is a single mom and trying to figure out what percent of money to invest in stocks.
– A new way to maximize your savings account interest rates.
– Kid friendly tablets for gifts.
– Jennifer has a warning for people with Health Savings Accounts.
– Another year end tax saving tip.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Legendary Trees –
Intelligent Cash Management –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question