On today’s show: The many lessons that can learned from a simple trip to the grocery store. Get your money bags open for all the tips!
– Carlos came up short in his bank account and got whacked with an overdraft fee. How can he recover the money?
– Are you saving or spending during these boom times?
– Raiin (San Antonio, TX) has relatives that are bad with money and wonders how he can help them.
– The Stupendous Yapi makes an appearance and another bold prediction.
– Jazzmine wants to know if you need qualifications to invest.
– Lilly (Pikeville, KY) is going through a divorce, unemployed, and is trying to figure out how to supplement her income.
– Matthew asks about starting a Roth IRA while he’s only 20 years old.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question